If you blink, you’ll miss out. I took a few steps back, cut away things that I wasn’t satisfied with and started over with the enemies. As a result, I think Goldwingu is a more solid whole. Have a go: Goldwingu v.038 [10.3MB]
In this and previous version:
- Added Statistics and Options pages.
- Options for cutting the jump sequence, turning the inertia movement on/off and making the pixel placement smoother than the resolution.
- Added focus (default ‘s’) function that slows the game66%.
- GUI is now uniformly all pixels.
- 11 enemies.
- Enemies are unlocked by escaping alive and embiggening the compound score.
- Normal, super shots and missiles. Upgrades to shots only. Missiles are awarded for chains.
- All kinds of other things.